What We Can Offer
• Check all accounting transactions arising daily/monthly/ yearly
• Manage receivable & payable debts.
• Asset depreciation
• Responsible for managing various of reports in accordance with Vietnam's Accounting Standard and compliance with all relevant laws such as PIT, CIT, VAT, financial reports, accounting management reports;
• Deal with external auditors, banker and other relevant parties.
• Developing and implementing improvements within the accounting implement procedures and systems to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the company's operations.
• Perform other tasks assign by Chief Accountant.
• Knowledge of taxes in accordance with Vietnamese law
• Manage and report expenses for each project.
• Ability to analyze financials and forecast revenue and expenditure for the year
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related fields.
• Accounting experience for 3 to 5 years preferred.
• Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing (Vietnamese and English).
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems).
• Work overtime if necessary for assignments
• Experience working in foreign companies
• Fluent English communication skills (both written and spoken).
• Attractive salaries and bonuses (Direct agreement in the interview)
• Bonus holidays in accordance with the general regulations of the Company
• Paid social insurance
• Premium healthcare insurance
• 13th month salary
This position request business trip in various locations of Vietnam and oversea. Business trips can last several days.
• Applicants should be flexible regarding working hours and assignments
• Applicants should be incredibly professional on the phone, in e-mails and in person
• Applicants should be pro-active, comfortable with fast-paced decisions and rapidly changing environments
• All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Address: Room 601. 225 Nguyen Xi, Ward 13, Binh Thanh District, HCMC