Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Assist Chief Accountant in handling of Finance & Accounting and its operations. Responsible for preparing all the reports in relevant, work as General Accountant.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Assist Chief Accountant to;
• Monthly/ quarterly/ yearly tax reports such as: VAT, CIT, WHT… and other required reports from Chief Accountant.
• Support of preparing the annual tax finalization reports.
• Liaise with external auditor for annual audit arrangements.
• Deal with tax department on all tax matters, other external parties.
• Prepare, control and maintain accounting documents, original documents according to the company Financial Policy
• Prepare, control and maintain accounting book & Accounting system
• Prepare management reports including but not limited to monthly reports, quarterly/yearly console package, yearly budgets & quarterly forecasts
• Approve payment scheme & collection in Phoebus system
• Assist Chief Accountant to Prepare Annual Budget and update Budget status monthly/ quarterly/ yearly for management or when is required.
• Assist other members or directly involve in working with local tax authority.
• Verify payment vouchers according to Company’s Limit of Authority, search improvement for the internal control system. Others in the functions may be assigned by the Chief Accountant.
• Manage & console Fixed assets with relevant departments
• Prepare and review revenue, expense, invoices and other accounting documents
• Prepare the accounts in accordance with Vietnam Accounting Standards (VAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and area of concerns are brought up for solutions in a timely manner.
• Other related tasks as assigned
People Relations and Leadership
• Closely working with all departments, guide them to do in line with company financial procedure for cost control and risk mitigation.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Working experiences in multi-national environment or Real Estate Company is preferable.
At least 05-year experience in Finance or Accounting field
Proficient in the use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Internet.
Ability to make report and present properly in English.
Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.