Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Process month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing for local statutory audit and group reporting purpose.
• Reconcile accounts to general ledger
• Prepare bank and petty cash reconciliations and monitor cash at bank and cash in hand
• Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Process payments (such as prepare payment vouchers and cheques, and review supporting document for payments) and receipts (prepare payment advices and VAT invoices, receipt vouchers, and reconcile between receipts in bank statement and account receivables)
• Manage balance sheets and profit and loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Any other assigned tasks by Chief Accountant/COO/BOD
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or Finance.
• At least 2-3 years of experience in Accounting at a multinational companies.
• Excellent communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team.
• Willingness to learn in a fast pace working environment.
• Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
• Negotiable Salary and Annual Bonus
• In-house training, suppliers training and by reputable trainers/schools
• The Health, Social, Unemployment Insurance Funds following Vietnam Labor Code after Probation periods.
• Benefits will be subjected to the terms and conditions as set out in the Company’s Collective Labor Agreement and the Company Booklet.
• Professional, friendly, and dynamic working environment.