Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsible for accuracy closing assigned books each month for all company accounts & timely submission by 10th of each month.
• Prepare and review accurate profit and loss reports & ensure all submissions are as per required standards.
• Ensure all receivables, receipts, chargebacks and payable items are processed and recorded accurately and timely; monitor collection of receivables and escalate as necessary
• Follow up loan agreements and ensure interest calculations are recorded and loan payments are made accordingly. Prepare and submit loan dossier as required.
• Co-ordinations with local banks & corresponding facilities
• Review sales and other tax returns (excluding income tax) prepared by Staff, as applicable
• Manage & respond to audit requests both internal & external
• Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts on monthly basis.
• Prepare all tax reports by monthly/quarterly and yearly as required.
• Prepare statistics, trade reports, loan reports…to local authorities as per request.
• Prepare accounting books according to VAS requirement.
• To ensure that accounting and tax matters are compliance with regulations.
• Contingent rent calculations
• Inventory reconciliation monthly/annual with appointed Warehouse partner
• Overview on inventory management & assist accounting local team to resolve any issues
• Effectively lead accounting team to timely tasks completions & ensure full adherence to local compliances for all finance / tax / inventory related matters.
• Work with line manager on fixed expense budgeting, analysis and management reports
• Liaising with the Vietnamese Taxation Office and others local officers when required
• Work with auditor for FS yearly and also work with local authorities as needed.
• Others task to be assigned by Accounting Manager / Country Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience in accounting experience
• English language - fluent in writing and communication.
• Knowledge of AP21 or SAP would be advantageous
• Immediate available is preferred
Working location: 68 Nguyen Hue St, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Working hours: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, from Mon to Fri.