Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Monitor the operation of the Finance and Accounting Department.
• Prepare and process month end journals in BC system including accruals and prepayments and its analysis.
• Input/Review and Ensure that the prime records of accounts are maintained to a high level of accuracy and are up to date at all times.
• Improve and monitor the implementation of an effective and efficient system.
• Review all payment runs before they are submitted for final approval.
• Control expenditure against the budget and ensure early notification of any overruns.
• Review and ensure the accounting transactions are in line with relevant accounting and internal control procedures and propose adjustment entries when necessary.
• Counting FA, equipment, or supplies in stock.
• Report discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
• Check promotion, promotion report,… etc.
• Prepare monthly VAT in-out and used red invoice report.
• Work with internal auditors, external auditors, tax officer,… related to operation of showroom in Thu Duc City (District 2) and Phu Nhuan District.
• Reconciliation of accounting ledgers.
• Accounting reviews, filing is in compliance with VAS.
• Responsible for statutory reporting to local authorities and taxation matters.
• Monthly preparation of management accounting reports such as P&L, Balance Sheet, & Cash flow Statements.
• Monthly internal/external financial/ accounting/ statutory reports are produced accurately in accordance with set timeframe.
• Adhere to group policies and procedures.
• Other tasks related to accounting/finance/cost control that might be assigned from time to time.
• Recognize accounting issues and improvement required and report to management, develop an action plan to solve issue; or to make the improvement happen.
• Cash flow management.
• Ensure that statutory reporting, tax reporting and audit requirements are met.
• Responsible for accounting staff are well trained and in compliance with current regulations in accounting and taxation.
• Build and maintain team working spirit, as well as train to improve teamwork for all members.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Familiar with tax regulations and international tax regulations.
• At least 3 years of accounting work experience and 2 years of accountant management experience.
• Be able to use English at work.
• Prefer multi-national company working experience, production, trading and service company background.
• Work time: From 9h00 to 18h00 (can be flexible overtime if any).