Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Ensure the FAs which are under Construction in Progress to be capitalized timely
• Manage FA list including newly created and capitalized FAs
• Verify FAs disposal request and give appropriate recommendation
• Follow up disposal FAs and request for eraser in accounting book.
2. Local Content and Internal Use Invoice
• Receive and check the correction of invoices of purchased local content materials
• Perform invoice verification for local content materials and document supporting documents
• Ensure the appropriate postings and accounting treatments for related transactions according to IFRS and VAS.
3. Vendor/ Customer Data & Reporting
• Receive and verify requests from departments in relation to creation, deletion and updating master data
• Request the creation, modification or locking/unlocking of master data accordingly
• Perform regular check on MD for accuracy and compliance. Review and manage MD list including newly created and updating data.
• Review the payable aging report is performed by Share Service Center, inform CFO and GM of Accounting and Manager about risks of overdue payables, receivables, etc.
• Review payable information provide by Share Service Center for MIF reporting
• Perform closing tasks in costing, FAs and Inventory. Perform relevant reports if required.
• Assist supervisor in organization of physical checks on inventory and/or FAs
• Review booking entries and journal entries to ensure expense GL accounts in accordance with approved purchase order.
• Coordinate with function department and communicate with Share Service Center to resolve intercompany invoice disputed issue and process matters.
• Review payment proposal against documentation; Support Treasury coordinator in foreign currencies deals available timely as payment schedule.
• Support Tax Manager in term of invoicing Cooperate Income Taxes, expatriates benefits matters.
• Support GM and GL manager in term of company expense, services in transit, expense GL review.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Knowledge and experience in IFRS, VAS and relevant laws
• More than one year working experience in accounting area in multinational company
• Experience in Finance Accounting, production invoices and master data
• Good communication, fluent in spoken and written English as well as computer skill
• General accepted accounting practices and principles, accounting mind-set
• Good analysis, organization and solving problem skills.