What We Can Offer
2. Prepare fixed assets register and monitor the implementation of CAPEX Budget
3. Perform stock count and inventory control
4. Make all kind of Tax reports (VAT, using invoice, FCT, CIT)
5. Prepare monthly balance sheet and P&L breakdown for monthly review
6. Perform product costing analysis
7. Assist in external/internal audit
- Qualified Accountant with a Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Good command in English; Proficient in MS office.
* Experience Requirements:
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience for the position of accountant, preferably in manufacturing industry. Less experiences candidate will be considered as Accounting clerk.
• All benefits as stipulated by current Laws.
• The competitive compensation plan in the industry and in the area, exciting trips, awards and incentives. Annual salary review and promotion based on criteria of performance appraisal, company production and revenue results.
• Opportunity to work in a friendly working environment, learning management methods and business culture of international company model and form a successful career path.