What We Can Offer
• Issue invoice to customer when receiving invoice request from sale department. • Be responsible for tax declaration, issuing invoice and assisting other departments within the company in matters related to invoices.
• Update new Tax regulations, establish and maintain an appropriate set of internal controls and guidelines in line with local tax regulations.
• Close accounting books monthly and yearly with correct financial statements (T/B, I/S, B/S) as VAS require.
• Support the Manager on ad hoc works in Finance and Accounting function;
• Support internal/external audits by preparing information as and when requested.
Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports
• Implement a sound system to ensure financial statements are produced in full, on time and accurately
• Prepare financial reports, annual budgets and another management report.
Handle all tax matters, liaise with internal departments and external parties such as banks, auditors, tax authorities and relevant government organizations related to finance and accounting matters;
• Coordinate various office support services, including supervising purchasing processes and selecting vendors.
• Prepare the purchase requisitions and order all materials for the office.
• Support technical teams.
• 2-year working experience.
• Good interpersonal skills, ability to effectively manage the relationship with other teams.
• Strong collaborative skills in working with different cultures.
• Knowing MISA is preferable.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages. • Good communication skills and working usage of English.
• International and stable work environment.
• Dynamic team and open atmosphere.
• Mid- and long-term development possibilities.
• 13th salary & KPI bonus depending on the financial situation of the Company.
• Social Insurance, Health Insurance,