What We Can Offer
- Be responsible for Accounts Payable/Controlling expense.
- Cross-check data, make payments and collect invoices from suppliers.
- Input the data of accounting transactions into internal accounting software.
- Check documents and make sure it complies with Tax rule & company policy before proceed payment.
- Prepare/review taxes declaration (VAT, FCT, PIT, CIT) and other relevant taxes matters.
- Submit the license tax and other payables to the state budget.
- Prepare/review financial reports, budgets and consolidated expenses reports from other units (monthly/Quarterly and Yearly), and ensure the reports are timeliness and accuracy.
- Coordinate, guide & answer the question for account assistant daily.
- Support the Manager on ad hoc works in Finance and Accounting function;
- Support internal/external audits by preparing information as and when requested.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a General Accountant
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Be careful, dependable, truthful, dedicated and teamwork spirit
- Good organizational skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
- English CV (enclosed photo)
• Comprehensive insurance
• Annual teambuilding trips
• Events for employees & their kids.
• Full Insurance as Labor law,
• Subvention for lunch, business trip ...