What We Can Offer
• Provided General Ledger support and analysis inclusive of period-end financial close responsibilities.
• Maintained accurate and current accounting sub-ledger which accurately reflected the company's transactional reality through the timely posting of all required items.
• Ensured that all transactions are correctly reflected in the ledger on a company basis.
• Prepared accurate and timely month end reporting in compliance with corporate and country requirements.
• Responsible for monthly review and approval of journal entries and account reconciliation on a timely basis and applying all required controls.
• Assisted with financial statements/reporting to ensure completeness and accuracy of results as loaded into Accounting system
• Responsible for monthly variation analysis and explanation of accounts balances.
• Reported, analyzed and troubleshoot GL expense accounts.
• Participated in the knowledge transfer and training of finance activities.
• Supported the bottom-up review process for the new financial operating model implemented in company.
• Assisted on the documentation and the transition of the general ledger activities.
• Lead the controlling function and GL accounting team
• Accounting systems, policies and procedures
• Internal controls, policy compliance and asset safeguarding
• Solve unstructured problems in a fast-paced environment
• Team development
• Ensure and supervise all activities of GL team would be in safe and effective.
• Other tasks will be assigned by leader from time to time
• Experience with fully integrated accounting systems
• Previous experience managing and developing a team of professionals
• Understanding of standard costing methodology
• Understanding of financials for manufacturing factory, including cash flows
• Variance analysis for balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement
• Able to work with all levels of management and factory personnel
• Account reconciliation in a fully integrated accounting system
• Strong written and spoken English skills
• Very familiar with taxes: VAT, CIT, PIT, WHT and TP etc.
• Self-motivated individual who can work with limited supervision
• Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP is valuable
• Education in Accounting and Finance
• Understanding of necessary controls for safeguarding assets and proper accounting records
• Able to work in VSIP II, located in Binh Duong