Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Record fixed assets, tools acquisitions and dispositions in accounting system.
- Maintain associated depreciation schedules for all fixed assets, tools and allocate prepaid expenses.
- Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets, tools
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Preparing tax reports including VAT, CIT, Invoice usage reports
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with Vietnamese Accounting Standards.
- Assisting in preparing Statistic report and other reports
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Participate stock-take according to company regulations.
- Other tasks assign by CFO and chief accountant.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated from Financial, Accounting, Banking University.
- Good accounting knowledge with at least 4-year experience in General Accounting
- Good in numeracy, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Having the ability to work under high pressure.