What We Can Offer
- Accounts transaction record to system timely and accuracy.
- Assist Chief Accountant in preparation monthly, annual accounting reports such as Financial forecast report including Profit and Lost, Balance sheet and analysis cost.
- Assist Chief Accountant in preparation and submit of statutory returns on time.
- Assist Chief Accountant to manage the year-end external audit and tax finalizations in compliance with local and company requirements
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of payments
- Manage the documentation for payment, and present for authorization and signature
- Assist chief accountant in creditors and debtors control
- Carry out ad hoc projects and prepare reports as and when required
- Carry out any other relevant financial duties that the General Director/ Accounting Senior Manager/ Chief Accountant requires.
- Ensure the accuracy of bank charges and bank interest.
- Supervision of physical stock verifications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Accepting high pressure, diligence and attention to details
- Education level: Bachelor degree in Accounting Qualification is preferred.
- Minimum 1 years in the same positions
- Hard working ,Flexible, independent and able to handle confidential information.
- From 25 yrs old
- Good command in oral and written English/ Japanese
- Dong Nai citizen