What We Can Offer
• Prepare, record, and process accounts payable; cash disbursement; accounts receivable and cash receipts
• Prepare tax reports (including VAT, PIT, CIT, and other reports/declarations related to tax) and submit them to the Tax department.
• Prepare and process payroll and deductions schedules.
• Assist in the posting of general journal and preparing a financial statement Quarterly/Yearly.
• Assist the Chief accountant in all matters related to the accounting department.
• Overall basic administration works.
• Other assignments required by the company and ad-hoc tasks will be demanded case by a case basis.
- Annual leaves: 12 days/year
- Training opportunities from company or employees' suggestion
- 13th salary, holiday bonus, birthday gift, KPI bonus (often 3-month salary), annual review to increase salary per year
- Bao Viet Insurance for employees, general health checking every year
- Accommodation allowance: company suggests 2 options:
1. Employee stays at the place company prepares
2. Employee has his own accommodation and company will support by an allowance
- Transportation: employees are using their own vehicles to go to work now
- Company can support to prepare work permit
- Education Background: Bachelor’s Degree major in accounting.
- Have at least 3 years of working experience at similar positions or relevant works (experiences in a multinational company is an advantage)
Language Proficiency: Good demand for communication skills in Vietnamese and English (TOEIC >500).