Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Inputting general ledger entries for month end closing.
- Reconcile all accounts on balance sheet to ensure that all transaction input correctly.
- Updating, checking landed cost and allocating cost of sales to ensure all related expenses
- Preparing sales report, monthly management report, consolidated package.
- Effectively managing the accounting and the financial function through routine operations,
checking all accounting transactions, reconciliation of accounts, tax filing and settlement.
- Checking AR & AP frequently to ensure that there is no missing invoice input in system.
- Checking monthly VAT, FCT report before submitting to ensure reports are prepared consistent
with the tax law. Preparing quarterly CIT report & yearly CIT return.
- Working with auditor for yearly audit & tax consultants for transfer pricing documentation
- Consulting for other department to comply the local tax laws and company policies
- Managing accounting team to ensure there is no negligence.
- Working with tax officer for tax audit & other related issues (if any).
- Other job assigned by Finance and Administration Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated from University of Economics in HCM, National University, Banking University major
in Accounting, Finance, Audit
- At least 5 years’ experience in accounting field with at least 2 years as General Accountant or
- Good problem solving skill, high responsibility
- Computer skills: MS Office, strong in Excel, experience with SAP is prefer.
- English: Business communication.