Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Check the legality and validity of payment request.
2. Approve entries of other staff including: salary, office expense.
3. Monitor debt and internal cash advance.
4. Manage, calculate and allocate depreciation of fixed assets, tools, and allocation costs.
5. Allocate prepaid expenses and close entries.
6. Reconcile bank accounts.
7. Prepare financial statements (VAS)
8. Prepare financial safety ratio report (Circular 91)
9. Prepare other reports to HOSE, HNX and SBV.
10. Prepare tax reports and tax finalization according to regulations (VAT, CIT, FCT)
11. Prepare internal financial reports as required by the parent company such as: financial statements, expenses, revenue ...)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Certificate: Finance/Accounting/Auditing in University Degree
• Good understand Vietnamese laws on tax policies and accounting in securities company
• Carefully, honest and good attention to details with high responsibility.
• Able to work under pressure and independently.
• Good time management, work organization and teamwork skills.
• Good use of accounting software (Bravo)
• Good communication in English.