What We Can Offer
Receive and check the display program, key outlet and stock rebate or any programs promotion from marketing members or Sale members monthly.
Post in SAP for monthly display, key outlet program, included offset transaction and accrual transaction.
Attend the meeting with sale & marketing team for any matters related to sale programme, selling price to advise them on accounting view.
Attend yearly stock take.
2. Making forecast and update monthly actual data
Collect data from Sale team to make budget for sale quantity, revenue, trade rebate and other selling cost in Cash flow forecast yearly, quarterly or as required.
Monthly update actual sale data in Cash flow forecast, keep track the actual vs budget sale data and get the explanation from them and revise forecast if needed.
Updated CF forecast to reconcile Budget actual & budget plan.
3. Closing and making monthly report
Support to make financial set BS-PL-CF
Review weekly costing report in order to have info for CM analysis
Sale analysis actual vs forecast per zones, provinces
Collect data to make CM analysis, dashboard or reports as required.
- Strong Accounting knowledge.
- Understanding production process.
- Strong tax knowledge.
- 5 –year experience in accounting field.
- Priority is given to candidates with experience from FMCG, Big4 audit companies.
- Negotive Salary
- 13th month salary
- Yearly salary increment
- Private premium health care insurance and Travel Insurance
- Compulsory insurance with full salary contribution (Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment insurance)
- Others benefit
- Multinational working environment