Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Checking all purchasing invoice and preparing cash and bank vouchers, and input vouchers into FAST software
- Managing monthly cash flow, AP & AP and report to Manager
- Preparing / Issue VAT invoice for Sales Commission to customers.
- Preparing and checking monthly, quarterly VAT, PIT return for foreigner and local staff and responsible for taxes payment (VAT, PIT, CIT) on time
- Preparing monthly, quarterly & annual financial report for both internal system and tax law in Vietnam
- Controlling fixed assets by Law and Company Policy.
- Keeping communication line between Vietnam and Singapore offices
- Other duties as assigned by Chief Accountant
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Report to Manager and General Director
2. Education and skills required
• Age: 25-30
• University graduate major in Accounting (experience requirement)
• Computer literate (MS Excel, Words, PPT & etc)
• Good organizational ability can meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks.
• Having FAST experience is preferable.
• Honest, ability to work independently as well as willingly support colleagues.
• High accuracy in numbers and attention to details, commitment to deadlines.
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualification and experience
• Bonus according to working performance.
• Lunch allowance.
• Healthcare insurance
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
Early applied CV will be preferred