Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements.’
• Analyze and support financial requirements forecast for the organization.
• Supervise and ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in organization.
• Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and transactions.
• Assist departments in account reconciliation process on monthly basis.
• Monitor authorized account reconciliation process.
• Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
• Provide support to auxiliary schedules for auditing purposes as per assigned work.
• Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
• Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
• Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
• Collate bank statements on monthly basis.
• Design and prepare audit schedules for external audit processors.
• Provide support to safe keeping of internal expenses in company.
• Monitor account reconciliation, tax, and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus factory data recording processes and ensure tax compliance of the organization.
• Manage and maintain finance-related programs and documents, including future plans and programs.
• Develop and formulate all reports and deliver presentation projects for repeated usage.
• Evaluate current methods and processes inclusive of upgradation of process development.
• Supervise all the payable processes according to the Payment Procedure.
• Supervise and review all the accounting regular procedures including closure accounts at period end.
• Directly work with external audit for statutory finance statement
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• More than 5-year experience in Corporate Finance or over 3-year experience in Accounting and Auditing services (experience in real estate or construction is a BIG plus)
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Auditing or equivalent
• Leadership Development
• ACCA/CPA qualification is preferable