What We Can Offer
- Make transfer order and Transaction with the banks of the company’s account
- Make account receivables & prepare invoices, documents, contracts for customers following Vietnamese Law.
- Checking and ensuring ending balance is matched with detail reports
- Following, paying and controling receivables and payables
- Track & manage asset’s cost.
- Monitor and recover debts from customers.
- Monitor & get liabilities accounts paid on time for services providers.
- Registration of insurance procedures for employees
- Prepare & submit documents for profit tax for every month, quarter and year; VAT; PIT; FCT following Vietnamese Tax Law, VAT refund, PIT refund. It includes documents-related tax audit.
- Prepare & handle all changes related to legal stuff: business registration certificate; tax registration; company seal,...
- Assist to make financial reports including: balance sheet, income statement, cash-flow statement and notes to the financial statements. Assist to make cash-flow report forecast.
- Support Admin – accounting Manager
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting/ Auditing from HCM University of Economics / HCM University of Banking/ HCM University of Economics & Laws.
- Priority to candidates who have worked for auditing companies, especially Japanese companies.
- Good English skills (4 skills)
- Good use of Microsoft Office: Ms.Excel; Ms.Word; Ms.Powerpoint and accounting software applications experience.
- Strong knowledge of Vietnam’s taxation laws, good contacts with tax dept and banks; The regime of management, use and depreciation of fixed assets.
- Good systematic & analysis thinking.
- Ability to handle multiple-tasks & time management to meet deadlines.
- Ability to self-learning & being proactive to understand & handle assigned & ad-hoc tasks effectively.
- Ability to adapt & work under high-pressure, honest, detail-oriented & sense of responsibilities, work overtime when necessary.
- Progressive spirit, can-do attitude & constructive contribution.