Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Supervise and ensure sufficient and accuracy of all transactions.
3. Assess the expenses that may create any risk to company or finding any chance for expense savings.
4. Perform monthly depreciation run and ensures accurate and timely recording of Fixed Assets.
5. Perform inventory and fixed assets stocktaking.
6. Analyze expenses, revenue regularly compare to other periods.
7. Perform in the period-end activities (month-end closing) and perform initial reviews of Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statements.
8. Accurately prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly tax reports for all tax-related matters (VAT, PIT, CIT, and other taxes concerned and submit to authorities.
9. Accurately prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly statistic reports.
10. Prepare, analyze and control yearly budget.
11. Keep track of changes related to taxes & accounting regulation.
12. Perform other related duties as per assignment of superior.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 04 years experiences in Accounting or Auditing
- At least 2 years in the same position (in company 50 employees) with experience in F&B or FMCG manufacturing is preferable
- Strong knowledge about Vietnam accounting standard and Taxation
3. Languages: Good command in English
4. Male or Female with ages from 26 - 35 years old
5. Other requirements:
- Strong analytical skill, problem-solving skill, well-organized skill, logical thinking skill, communication skill
- Detail-oriented person, be able to work independently and teamwork spirit
- Computer skill: Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- CV in English with photo