Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Reception: receiving guests and customers; preparing & setting up for meeting room; receiving call and transfer to the concerning person; receiving and sending postal mails and parcels
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Making air-ticket booking, hotel booking, rent car vehicle dispatching for business trip
- Documentary tasks: arranging, managing Business card, Company Profiles, Business Portfolio, Lease Contracts, Service-Consulting Contracts
- Assets management: making and updating company's assets list every year; managing facilities's information; managing office keys, magnetic cards, taxi-cards, taxi-tickets, etc.
- Making Purchasing request and Payment request.
• HR Admin
- Managing leave (maternity-leave, annual-leave, compensatory leave, paid and unpaid leave, summer holiday etc.)
- Personnel documents: saving staff’s document, issuing, managing, renewing Assignment Letter, Appointment Decision, Offer Letter, Probation Contract, Labor Contract, Part-time Contract, Service Contract, Addendum, Decision of Business Trip, Decision of Salary Increasing, Decision of Resignation, etc.
- Guiding company regulations for new employee: Labor Regulations, Collective Labor Agreement
- Recruiting: carrying out recruitment procedure.
- Administering the company payroll and ensuring employee records are maintained.
- Coordinate with agency to proceed Visa extension, Work Permit, Temporary Residence card for Expat employee
- Conduct enrollment of new employees, insurance status changes, benefit supplies, and maintains employee records
• Accountant Admin
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, prepare regular report on profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Controls cash book, account payable and receivable
- Maintains filing system (project, and general information)
• Project assistant (Assist Senior Business Developer)
- Prepares and issues proposal, contract and payment documents to clients
- Manages incomes and expenditures of each project.
- Controls and manages subcontractors and supplier’s orders, contracts, payments
- Manages and saves Contract and related form (Delivery, Site visit, Job Completion form…)
And other tasks as requested by BOD.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Graduate College or University in accounting and finance, corporate finance, banking and finance or Law. Candidate who graduated in accounting and finance are preferable.
• At least 01 years of work experience in office reception tasks or Human Resources and Administrative tasks
• Strong ability to read financial reports, to negotiate and work under pressure.
• Proficiency in using MSO.
• Strong English skills
• Teamwork and the ability to work independently.
- Negotiable salary.
- Salary review every year bases on staff performance.
- Social Insurance and Health Insurance
- 13th month basic salary according to the company’s finance
- 14 days leave per year (excluding: weekend, public holidays, etc)
- Have the opportunity to maximize and develop the ability in an energetic, professional, international and competitive working environment.