Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Check staff expense claims and Office expenses payment requests for completeness of supporting document and approval.
• Monitor staff advance, Deposit and Other Receivable.
• Preparing weekly cash flow and monthly cash flow
• Being responsible for cash flow forecasting and controls.
• Ensuring proper and accurate bank account reconciliation on a monthly basic.
• Post booking in SAP/ERP
Admin task (50%):
• Handle office admin tasks air ticket booking, office stationery & miscellaneous purchasing.
• Manage administration expenses invoices: Car leasing, Taxi, Office leasing, air ticket, telephone, stationery, local freight forwarder.
• Prepare documents for making Visa & Work permit
• Handle all kind of insurance for Vietnamese staff (Social insurance & extra insurance)
• Follow up with contract status and update employee’s information list.
• Prepare probation contract & regular contract for Vietnamese staffs.
• Follow up with others supply contract.
• Follow up with attendance record & annual leave for all staff.
• Handle report to Government office (Foreigner status report, Vietnamese status report, etc…)
Other task (10%):
• Other task arising during working time which is assigned by direct leader.
WE WOULD LIKE TO APPRECIATE CANDIDATES CAN BE A PART OF PAN PACIFIC BEFORE TET HOLIDAY!
**Why you would love working at Pan Pacific**
• Attractive salary based on candidate’s qualifications and experience (from 7 - 12 mil)
• Other policies under the Labor Code of Vietnam (social insurance, unemployment insurance)
• Friendly, motivated and dynamic working environment.
• Good career path development. Opportunity to work for one of biggest apparel vendors over the world.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good at details and figures
• Knowledge of accounting, budgeting, and control principles
• Good understand in Vietnamese Tax laws and Regulation
• Familiar with MS Office and Accounting soft-ware
• Meticulous, analytical and independent worker
• Ability to work under pressure and cope with tight deadline
• Strong communication and organizational skill