What We Can Offer
• Receptionist (receive phone, welcome guest, email express, Office cleaning control, Pantry management…)
• Branch support (print/ get approval/check the payment), Stationery supply
• Timekeeping, daily attendance record and annual leave record control
• Execute assets/ expense, file and record assets as order of manager
• Control Personnel profile (Update personnel data, control File HR profile)
• Liaise with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
• Implement/support a program to organize events in branch & HO events to ensure everything is well-prepared
• Support managers and other department as require of work.
• Admin the holiday control & annual health check
• Job position is subject to change according to internal policy.
• Bachelor of Foreign language or university degree in Administration.
• Good communication in English (4 skills)
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Knowledge of expense/budget estimation
• Organizational skills
• Good at Word and Excel and computer skills
• Salary competitive, having private Insurance benefit as company internal policy and Insurance as the state policy.
• The working hour from Monday to Friday. 8h/day.
• Yearly 200% bonus; lunch and transportation allowance support per working days.