Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• GA’s budget planning and controlling yearly.
• Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
• Planning, scheduling, and promoting organization events, including Team building, Year-¬end party, annual health check-up etc.
• Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members (reception counter, security activities, meeting rooms management, transportation management, expat housing, stationery purchase & distribution, drinking water, taxi cards management, expat guest’s visa & hotels, mailing service, registration and provide uniform to employees etc.)
• Manage company's chop, stamp, in-out documents delivery and ensure daily operations of the company/ branches (electricity, water, photocopiers, business cards, invoices, envelopes, ...)
• Follow up, implement and manage contracts for services (security, cleaning, receptionist, office/ apartment rental) and contracts for insurance to company’s assets (office building, warehouse, company car, bike, insurance for people using car...)
• Ensure safe workplace, coordinate with relevant departments and government to conduct activities about firefighting prevention as the authority regulations
• Control company assets, facilities including of periodically inventory, record, transfer or disposal company asset every year as mentioned in the policies.
• Make announcement to staff of the time off schedules on Holidays, Tet; to affix the company seal the entrance during these time.
• Be responsible for repairing, purchasing and selling, liquidating office equipment, facilities, assets, services related to "not good" AC products/ internal sales.
• Follow up and make payment requests for monthly administrative fees timely
• Overseeing projects (relocation, renovation, maintenance) and tracking progress towards company goals.
• Other duties as assigned by line manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 5 years of experience in similar position
• Good at English & Vietnamese (4 skills)
• Good at Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
• Experienced in managing office administrative tasks & working with multi-stakeholders both internally & externally as well as managing expats services.
• Well plan and keep track of multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement.
• Strong leadership, problem solving, critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills.
• Customer-oriented, team spirit, can do attitude, resilient & motivating