Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Control Canteen: Control, ensure the meal quantity and quality for all employees, make cash for lunch weekly and pay to chef.
- Control & Order Stationery, Uniform & other tools: Control stationary keys and other office equiment; issue stationary to Employee/Dept as request; ensure stationary fee not exceed norm.
- Control Rental car and taxi: check schedule record, and contact with supplier for payment request and invoice then send it to accountant for payment.
- Air ticket and booking hotel: receive request from Employee and contact with suppliers, compare cost, service... and confirm with Requester then book hotel/air-ticket and make payment request.
- Company Events: annual health check up, company trip:
make plan and list for annual health checkup, company trip and other events base on periodly policy.
- Foreigner control: Handle administrative issues related to Visa, passport, work permit or document for employees who have training domestic or overseas.
- Force Majeure situtation: Covid-19, storm, Diease...
- Facilities Inventory: Inventory each quarter will carry out inventory all assets.
- Office documents: make decisions, notice and other documents as required and inform to all Employees; explain if any. Contact with Authority to submit documents (if any)
- Enviroment safety: Ask supplier to make the invironmental protection plan then submit to Invironment department to get approval and carry out hazadou waste treaments;
- Organize morning meeting and take photo to send to all employees.
- Check electric and water counter with meter device monthly and confirm with suppliers.
- CSR: every year submit document to Customers to come our factory to do CSR activities.
- Kaizen to create the most comfortable working environment for all Staffs.
- Do other tasks as required.
- Responisible for the result of all above job
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education level: college, university.
- Good communication
- Basic English
- Independent working
- Reporting skill
- Work arranging skill
- Creative & Flexible