What We Can Offer
• Participate in drafting contracts, documents issued and signed by the Company, and checking the legality and legality of the Company's transactions;
• Advising and advising the board of directors on law Research, regularly and promptly update changes in laws, circulars, ... related to production and business activities of the Company;
• Check the system of policies and ensure that the promulgation and enforcement of Company policies are in accordance with the relevant laws;
• Managing legal documents, records, solving arising legal problems of the Company;
• Other jobs under the direction of the General Director.
• Ability to handle situations, solve problems well;
• Communicate well in English, confident and flexible at work ( Priority for Candidate who can communicate by Japanese );
• Proficient in Office;
• Careful, honest, and enthusiastic at work;
• Age from 28.