Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Core General Manager position components:
1. Setting strategy and direction
2. Modeling and setting the company’s culture, values, and behavior
3. Building and leading the senior executive team
4. Allocating capital to the company’s priorities
• Provide inspired leadership company wide.
• Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
• Report to owners/investors and keep them informed.
• Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
• Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
• Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
• Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
• Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
• Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
• Work with other managers to ensure objectives are reached
• Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Work with the owners/investors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
• Oversee day-to-day operation of the company.
• Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience in a senior management position.
• Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
• Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
• Experience with corporate governance.
• Provable negotiation skills.
• Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
• Ability to inspire confidence and create trust in employees, managers, clients and investors.
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate when necessary.
Job Perks, Benefits, etc:
• Hours: Full-time
• Salary: $1,200 – $1,500 (negotiable) / Month.
• Statutory benifits according to Vietnamese labor law.
• Paid-Vacation (discuss details at interview)