Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
• Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
• Ensure full compliance to Hotel Standard Operating Procedures, policies and service standards.
• Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
• Handling complaints and oversee the service recovery procedures.
• Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel‘s annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
• Responsible for maximizing revenues.
• Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
• Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
• Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
• A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
• Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
• Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
• Maximizing room yield and hotel revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
• Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
• Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
• Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
• Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staff.
• Coordination with Head of Department for the execution of all activities and functions.
• Oversee and manage all departments and work closely with department heads on a daily basis.
• Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
• Provide effective leadership to hotel team members, conducts coaching/counseling sessions; performance evaluations
• Lead in all aspects of business planning.
• Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
• Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
• Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
• Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both internal & external audits.
• Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
• Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
*** About Smarana Hanoi Heritage: https://www.facebook.com/smarana.hanoiheritage
The Smarana Hanoi Heritage fuses the vibrancy of traditional heritage with the impression of modern retreat lifestyle. Smarana, has boldly and proudly arrived in the heart of Hanoi after extensive research and execution with its exceptional colors and delicate architecture inspired by Hang Trong folk paintings.
The building's inside and exterior both exhibit the artistry and dedication of those who worked there to preserve the Hang Trong tradition. The collection of Mr. Le Dinh Nghien's most outstanding Hang Trong paintings displayed in the hotel's lounge, the design team's visual philosophy expressed through the artfully-arranged settings, and even the finest craftsmanship put into the smallest hand-carved patterns, all speak to the hotel's tribute to Hang Trong paintings.
The most distinguishing aspect of Smarana is the consistency of its high-end and bespoke-designed services. Each of our suites and specialized services, which are uniquely designed and presented in an exquisite and private ambience, will craft the ideal stay for you and also ensure that you are always on hand to unveil the intricacies of Vietnam's rich culture.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
*** The candidate who has less than 5 year-experience as a GM or Asst. GM will be preferred if you are eager to learn, smart, and work with high standards, strictly.
A university degree in hotel management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or repositioning a hotel with a clear track record. Excellent computer system skills.
At least 10 to 12 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience, ideally including experience in city locations. And 5 to 10 years of experience as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager.
Having passion for hotels in city areas.
Be an active and flexible person, who loves culture, heritage.
What‘s on Offer
- Attractive monthly base salary and covering full relocation cost
- Amazing opportunity to lead business for the top hotel chain in Vietnam
- Promising career path in a leading hotel chain in Vietnam
- Insurance and bonus following hotel policy