Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
A successful General Manager should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping the people develop and be productive, while ensuring the profits are on the rise. He/she should demonstrate outstanding problem-solving skills, exceptional communication, management, and leadership skills to ensure that the business operations run smoothly.
• Develop and implement innovative strategies to streamline factory operations
• Oversee day-to-day operations
• Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
• Set policies and processes
• Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
• Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
• Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
• Direct the employee assessment process
• Prepare regular reports for upper management
• Provide solutions to issues that may arise
• Provide input of ideas for continual process improvements as well as the implementation of new processes.
• Responsible for on-time delivery performance and 100% on-time mentality throughout the organization.
• Support and ensure compliance with workplace safety laws.
• Supervises and motivates teams of employees to continually achieve factory targets
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Relevant experience in a management position in the manufacturing industry preferably from the footwear manufacturing business
• Proven experience as a General Manager
• Experience in planning and budgeting
• Knowledge of business process and functions
• Strong management skills and experience managing cross functional teams
• Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
• Ability to strategize and solve problems
• Exceptional influencing skills, with experience engaging diverse set of cross-functional partners
• Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
• Ability to inspire and motivate a team, both direct and non-direct reports and peers
• Ability to successfully supervise and lead a team of direct reports and influence a team of cross functional peers.
• Open for EXPATS
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal