Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
If this sounds like an opportunity that excites you, and you want to find out more about the organization, please follow the information below:
1. Running Neyu’s operation activities in timely and cost-effective method
- Validate and manage working procedures for all divisions in the company
+ Business Development – Group Sales Support (GSS): create strong coordination to bring in revenue and profit accordingly.
+ Products: liaise with factories for product development, product registration and compliance
+ Logistics: liaise with 4PLs for fulfilment and last mile services
+ Information Technology: lead the digital transformation as well as optimization to our ecosystem and for call center.
+ Incorporation legal matters: liaise with consultants, Law firms to set up business in compliance with the Law
+ Finance and Human Resources: support Group Finance - HR in related activities
+ Other researches related to Neyu marketing and sales online activities, customers and competitor analysis.
- Supervise daily activities of the company and directly manage Head of Department
- Participate in the discussion and planning of the company business strategies
2. Manage all daily business activities and budget control
- Taking responsibility for Sales/ Revenue growth and Profitability and other quality targets (product quality and distribution, customer service satisfaction goals)
- Develop/ implement and monitor operational plans within budgets to achieve operational KPIs and business results targets while ensuring alignment and linkage between country team and Regional with regards to process and procedure, policy.
- Create initiatives for continuous improvement on all KPIs.
- Build rapport with partners and agents in the country, handling all issues so as our business run smoothly every day.
3. Generate Progress Report
- Manage local team expectations especially when it comes to necessarily fast changes in operation: Brief the teams about the needs, priorities, KPIs and reasons behind the applied strategy from Group BOD to meet our business goals.
- Involved in staff selection, training development, scheduling and ongoing professional development of employees.
- Planning capacity and build capability of country teams to contextualize and deliver successfully KPIs targets.
- Being a good leader that team can rely on and no afraid to get things done
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- E-commerce logistics and operation background
- Bachelors' degree in Business development/Logistics/Supply Chain or a similar discipline
- 6 years + team management experience
- Product sourcing, logistics, e-commerce, or setting up operation experience a plus
- Problem-solving, organizational, communication and negotiation skills
- Planning skills (project management) and analytical skills
- Logical and strategic thinking coupled with strong presentation skills
- Perfect excel and proficiency
- Customer-centric mindset
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills both in local and English – able to present effectively in English to a wide range of audiences
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision and possess the ability to assemble and manage teams.