Oops! Có lỗi đã xảy ra, vui lòng thử lại.
Bạn Nên Có Kỹ Năng
Quản Lý - Điều Hành
Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
• Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
• Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress;
• Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
• Meet with department heads and owner to facilitate communication of objectives, needs, and concerns.
• Manage budget to maximize profits, overseeing the payroll and department expenditures.
• Maintain a positive relationship between customers and the fitness club through effective communication and outreach.
• Direct all aspects of the fitness club, including membership, front desk, facility maintenance, classes, and programs.
Set short and long term goals, plan future improvements and expansion
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sports and Recreation, or related field is preferred
• Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
• Be able to delegate responsibilities
• Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
• Demonstrated ability to multi - task and work in a fast - paced office setting.
• Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, and overtime
• Ability to drive membership sales
• Ability to control costs
• Ability to prevent and resolve conflict
• Ability to deliver a high level of customer service
• Ability to plan and organize the work necessary to run a successful club
• Must be able to work shift standing and walking
• Excellent time management/project skills
• Basic salary + commission and hot bonus
• Social & health insurance
• Professional and friendly environment
• Self-control to show individual value
• Promotion opportunities
• Free gym membership
• The benefits of a generous discount in our retail stores & Food at SSC Restaurant
• Working in state-of-the-art heritage buildings in the heart of Saigon
• Salary: <$3000 - $4000>
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Tên người liên hệ: HR Department
Qui mô công ty: 100-499
Saigon Sports Club, boasting 7500 square meters of training space, we are proud to be Asia’s largest mixed martial arts and cross-training center. Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, we offer world-class training in a comprehensive array of martial arts disciplines. Our range of programs is designed to accommodate all skill levels, from beginners to champion competitors, while our top-notch instruction styles and flexible expertise has made us a unique training center in the country.
We value people who believe that martial arts are not just about fighting; we believe that martial arts are more about teaching self-discipline and encouraging mental cultivation. As an organization, managers are people who could inspire their staff as well as working toward the vision of the company.
To develop the company further, we look forward to recruiting General Manager Position. All candidates who love sports, experience & confident in their own ability, please submit CV to join our team.
General Manager oversees all aspects within a company. The most important task of a GM is to assure that the company stays on schedule with regard to production and meets or exceeds the goals set by the Board of Management. General Manager usually oversees most or all of the firm's marketing and sales functions as well as the day-to-day operations of the business. Frequently, the General Manager is responsible for effective planning, delegating, coordinating, staffing, organizing, and decision making to attain desirable profit making results for an organization
bạn có muốn
Công việc tương tự
Universal Language Institute
General Finance & Accountant Manager
Olympus Medical Systems VIETNAM CO., Ltd
National Sales Manager
Egis Pharmaceuticals Private Limited Company (hungary)
Digital Content Manager
Odyssea Hospitality Management JSC.
Paradigm Pharmaceuticals Inc. Representative Office
CÔNG TY Dalat Hasfarm
I Can Read Co, LD
Cong Ty TNHH OV Container Line Vietnam
National Housing Organization (n.h.o Jsc)
Công Ty Tương Tự
- Universal Language Institute
- Olympus Medical Systems VIETNAM CO., Ltd
- Egis Pharmaceuticals Private Limited Company (hungary)
- Odyssea Hospitality Management JSC.
- Paradigm Pharmaceuticals Inc. Representative Office
- CÔNG TY Dalat Hasfarm
- I Can Read Co, LD
- Cong Ty TNHH OV Container Line Vietnam
- National Housing Organization (n.h.o Jsc)
- SuperAwesome Asia
Tuyển Sinh Thạc Sỹ Tài Chính ( Học Tại Hà Nội)
Bằng do đại học Leeds Beckett cấp, có thể sang Anh nhận bằng.
Giáo trình dạy hoàn toàn bằng tiếng Anh.
Không cần thi tuyển đầu vào.