Oops! Có lỗi đã xảy ra, vui lòng thử lại.
Bạn Nên Có Kỹ Năng
P & L Management
Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
• Accountable for the overall profitability and the strategic direction of the center
• Together with relevant Team Leaders, propose annual non-financial targets including but not limited to: re-enrollment rate, lost teaching hours, etc
• Propose annual financial budgets including: revenue, overhead costs and new sales
• Organize events to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets as well as increase Triangle English presence in the ESL industry
- Customer Related
• Coordinate Center operations and services, so as to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and optimize the customer experience
• Ensure that student satisfaction and learning levels exceed expectations of standards set by the competition
• Work with relevant Team Leaders to ensure that all Center staff develop and implement strategies to support student retention
- Administration / Facility Related
• Manage Triangle English facilities and equipment up to standards and guidelines, ensuring smooth daily operation of the Center
• Maintain the building (offices, classrooms, corridors, lobby, stairs, lifts, bathrooms, etc.) in proper condition: tidy, warm, clean, welcoming and safe!
• Follow and improve company policies, regulation procedures, and document reporting systems
• Maintain Triangle English standards inside and outside the building including but not limited to: billboards, posters, signage, tidiness of immediate street area, noticeboard, etc.
• Follow relevant regulations, code and law of the government;
• Work with local authorities
- Staff Related
• Provide leadership and direction to all staff (both local and foreign) and be responsible for the performance and development of all staff of the center
• Recruit, train, coach and lead staff
• Act as a bridge if necessary between Team Leaders and Staff
• Ensure that staff follow company policies, procedures, regulations, as well as document reporting systems
• Work with Team Leaders for the purpose of bringing the best results to the company and the best services to the clients
• Ensure the implementation of effective meeting and information sharing structures
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
• Prefer English and Vietnamese
• At least two years of Management experience
• At least one year of Sales experience, particularly with B2C transactions, is a huge plus!
• Experience managing P&L of a business
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration and Marketing
• Must be able to provide 2-3 references that vouch for work ethic, personal character and integrity as well as simple skill capability
• Fluent in both Vietnamese and (spoken!) English
• Understanding of Vietnamese as well as foreign educational systems; culturally sensitive
• Can-do attitude; flexibility is required in order to meet requirements of the Center
• Leadership and people management skills; the ability to develop, motivate and drive a team of people both foreign and Vietnamese
• Good presentation, planning, and persuasive skills
• Ability to think analytically as well as critically Computer literacy in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Must be proactive in all responsibilities mentioned!
Job Perks, Benefits, etc:
- Hours: Full-time
- Salary: Starting $1,000 – $1,500 / Month
- 13Th Month Bonus
- Other performance bonuses
- Paid-Vacation (discuss details at interview)
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Tên người liên hệ: HR Dept
Qui mô công ty: 10-24
Triangle English is a language center based in District 9, with the first branch quite close to the Hi-Tech Park. At Triangle we focus on providing the best experience we can for students, fostering a consistent attitude of continual improvement (Japanese: kaizen).
We have a team made up of 100% Foreigner Teachers and focus on adult learners, typically ranging in age from 18-30. Our goal is to teach English effectively using fun and engaging methods and activities, with the special edge of having it being taught by foreign English teachers from around the world. We teach students of varying skill levels, from near-beginners who are learning to speak for the first time, to conversationalists who want to improve their fluency, to students seeking to increase their IELTs and TOIEC scores.
We provide workshops on varying topics including Job Interviews, E-mail Writing, and CV Writing, as well as a Free Weekly English Club (FWEC), and individual mentoring. Founded in 2016, with a staff team that has grown to nearly twenty people (both Vietnamese and Expatriates) and a student base of over four-hundred, Triangle is still growing.
We’re looking for a general manager who can become a part of the Triangle family and help us reach the next level.
bạn có muốn
Công việc tương tự
General Manager - Elegance Hospitality Group (preferred Vietnamese)
Elegance Hospitality Group ( Phuoc Thinh Tourism And Hospitality Ltd Company)
General Manager, Sales Daimler Truck
Mercedes Benz Vietnam LTD.
ABB in Vietnam
ONP Viet Nam, LLC
Bauer VIETNAM Ltd
Công Ty TNHH Xuất Nhập Khẩu Chefsmarket Fine Foods
Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa
ONP Viet Nam, LLC
Tuyển Sinh Thạc Sỹ Tài Chính.
Không cần thi tuyển đầu vào.
Học hoàn toàn bằng tiếng Anh.
Học tại Hà Nội.