Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
• Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
• Ensure full compliance to Hotel Standard Operating Procedures, policies and service standards.
• Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
• Handling complaints and oversee the service recovery procedures.
• Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
• Responsible for maximizing revenues.
• Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
• Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
• Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
• A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
• Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
• Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
• Maximizing room yield and resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
• Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
• Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
• Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
• Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staff.
• Coordination with Head of Department for the execution of all activities and functions.
• Oversee and manage all departments and work closely with department heads on a daily basis.
• Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
• Provide effective leadership to hotel team members, conducts coaching/counseling sessions; performance evaluations
• Lead in all aspects of business planning.
• Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
• Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
• Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
• Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both internal & external audits.
• Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
• Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Excellent in English (reading, writing, speaking & listening)
A university degree in hotel management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record. Excellent computer system skills.
At least 10 to 12 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience, ideally including experience in remote locations. And 5 to 10 years of experience as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager.
Having passion with resort in high mountain areas.
Be an active and flexible person, who love nature, mountains, ethnic minority.