Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The ideal General Manager, reported directly to the Regional General Director, will be responsible for the following activities:
* Direct manage all the departments including: Production, Quality, Maintenance, HR, Accounting, Import/Export, & Warehouse Department.
* Manage Sales/Customer/Marketing activities in Vietnam.
* P&L control.
* Production management, Planning material stock & purchasing management, Quality and Maintance management, Warehousing management.
* Organizes and directs cost control ideas, continuous improvement initiatives, and other actions directed at improvements in productivity, waste reduction, cost avoidance, overtime, and quality assurance.
* Balance between increased productivity and reduced cost of production.
* Goals Setting for direct report lines.
* Supervision and improvement of 5S System in all Departments.
* Interview, train and motivate employees; reward and discipline employees; resolve conflicts.
The preferred candidate has Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering relevant majors, combined with at least 15 years working experience, highly preferred in Food & Beverages/Liquid Filling Processing production environment, proven strong leadership and competencies in factory management combining with strong ability of Goal setting, Strategic thinking, Problem solving and Analytical skills.
Open for either Vietnamese (preferred Hai Phong province people) or Expats living in Vietnam (European/American/Australian...).
* Attractive package, bonus scheme
* International travel
* Domestic travel
* Premium health care insurance for family
* Paid leave
* Training programs
* Other benefits provided by the company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc