Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The General Manager, reporting directly to Global VP Operations, will be responsible of the following activities:
* Arranges a new factory from scratch
* Sets up the production site according to the schedule given, dealing with welding and milling machines suppliers and other equipment vendors
* Hires the necessary employees with the right skills and behaviour
* Manages directly production, quality and supply chain departments. Coordinates local finance and HR activities
* Organises close to 60 blue collars working 6 days a week in a single shift
* Leads the team towards the annual targets in term of revenues, margin, product costs, quality, lead time, customer satisfaction and productivity
* Cooperates with global functions for forecasting the outputs, prepare weekly and monthly reports for the global organisation
* Adjusts the resources to the evolution of the factory in terms of growth and new technology
* Proposes a 3 years investment plan to develop and maintain the factory and its organisation
The ideal candidate, with previous track record of setting up factories from green field, has 10+ working experience in heavy industry and strong knowledge on welding and milling machines. Is experienced in managing both operations and financial reports for overseas HQ and is familiar with matrix organisations.
Has a bachelor degree in Engineering or other technical field and has fluency in English, together with Vietnamese.
Rare opportunity for being the Leader of a green field project, representing the business expansion of an American Multinational from day 1 here in Vietnam.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicolo Zanelli on +84 28 62848254.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc