What We Can Offer
WHO WE ARE
RFOX Games is the first venture from RedFOX Labs, a Vietnam based venture builder that identifies and builds successful internet business models for the emerging Southeast Asian economies.
RFOX Games plans to disrupt the gaming industry by providing better experiences, ‘play-to-earn’ models and interoperability of in-game assets across a platform of games. From ‘play-for-fun’ to competitive tournaments, RFOX Games provides options to players and collectors of all genres, ages and locations. The first in-game asset release is KOGs (Keys to Other Games) which is already number 1 in its category and market, with the release of the 2nd edition of collectibles and our maiden game in December.
RedFOX Labs is founded and built on its 5 cultural pillars, People First, Trust, Create, Connect and Commit. As a venture builder that focuses on a D.B.O.T (Design, Build, Operate and Transfer) model, we are looking for outstanding talent that can grow, lead and develop the companies we build, whilst upholding our values and enhancing the reputation of our brands.
We seek like minded individuals who want to change, disrupt and drive the gaming industry forward. Our company is young and we are looking for people to help us write the future.
WHO YOU ARE
You were raised in a video game arcade, you make more killer decisions than a Katowice champ. You live life with a 1CC attitude and know everything from MMO to CSGO and all the O’s in between.
We are seeking a General Manager to drive our gaming venture RFOX Games. You are someone that challenges the status quo and has the experience and drive to realise the full potential of RFOX Games, positioning the company as a leader in the emerging gaming technology space.
You love games and want to push the boundaries of gaming adoption through the use of emerging tech and ‘play-to-earn’ models. Gamers want to play and you know how to make it worth their time through rewards and engagement.
You can take the bull by the horns, are independent and are hungry to leave your mark on the gaming world. You know how to build great teams and a balanced culture of work and play.
This role will be remunerated as a salary and equity percentage negotiable depending on your experience and can be a work from home position but preference will be given to South-East Asian candidates as this is our primary target market.
• Oversee day to day operations of the company
• Design and Implement in-game economy models with particular focus on play-to-earn
• Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
• Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives
• Actively manage the company’s P&L with an eye for consistent profit growth and cost reductions.
• Ensure the development of tactical partnerships to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
• Secure required platform listings to drive user numbers and access
• Be the single point of accountability for every aspect of the gaming development, design and launch
• Revenue generation through in-game advertising and sponsorship
• Responsible for marketing team output and ROI
• Responsible for compliance relating to legal and regulatory landscape
• Develop the studio roadmap and supporting execution plan in partnership with the Leads
• Oversee and validate product development plans.
• Develop and maintain indicators that track project quality, delivery, financials, and risks.
• Oversee development process improvement for the studio.
• Drive exploration of new avenues of operating.
• Manage the development budgets working with the product teams and finance partners.
• Own the analysis of game KPI's, UA performance data, user testing, and market trends.
• Convert ideas into communicable and actionable flows for the studio to follow
• Have a masterful ability to balance the needs of the product, game team, studio and company initiatives.
• Be on top of industry trends and the competitive landscape to continually evolve our thinking and product standards.
• 5+ years in mobile free to play including 3+ in a leadership role.
• Shipped multiple titles in a creative role with a minimum of 3 mobile projects released.
• Experienced a full production from inception to live-ops of a high-profile f2p casual game.
• Experience leading and developing a team of direct reports.
• Exceptional knowledge of product planning and execution, with a deep understanding of game development.
• Excellent change management skills, can embrace ambiguity and meet commitments.
• A bias for action and a knack for predicting issues before they come up.
• Passion to build teams and a great culture.
• High understanding of player mindsets especially regarding user experience, monetization and playability.
• You are highly analytical, excellent modelling skills, masterful understanding of complex systems, good statistical skills.
• Product Management skills to track the KPIs of the features released and improve them.
• You are a team player, comfortable working with designers and business performance professionals from a wide range of backgrounds.