Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Ensures Business Viability & Operational Efficiency:
• Drive and ensure revenue growth targets of the company are met.
• Accountable for the P&L, delivery and documents reliability of projects, customer satisfaction, governmental compliance, employee safety, and continuous improvement of cost and processes.
• Establish operational objective for the company.
• Provide directions in capacity planning and layout design methodologies, encouragement, continuous improvement, reporting result internally to company.
• Ensure all resources are deployed to fullness extend thus maximizing plant potential.
• Secure resources with the respective department heads and ensure the projects can be carried out as per schedule.
Manage Key Performance Drivers against Budget Utilisation:
• Prepare annual operating budgets, capital project requests and establish productivity goals and standard for each areas of responsibility.
• Establish, monitor and control expenditure, department labor and overhead budgets within approved budget guidelines.
• Identify and account for variances, including taking potential corrective actions to account for variances.
• Establish and drive capacity plan for optimum asset utilization.
• Perform concept, study and deliver product concept to meet price target.
Quality Control & Process Improvement:
• Review and advise top management on the policies & procedures and recommend appropriate action and to support business strategy and direction.
• Perform line balancing study and line optimization for productivity improvement.
• Manage new product development to ensure flawless execution from project kick off and ensure product quality meet customer’s requirements.
• Conduct special studies, investigations and analysis relating to the introduction of new products or process to effect cost reduction and yield improvement.
• Provide timely planning analysis on critical shortages.
• Lead contract price negotiation and terms of payment with the suppliers.
• Manage existing vendor/supplier relationships and assist in building effective professional business partnerships.
People Management & Development:
• Drive and develop a performance management culture among employees.
• Create and maintain positive working environment at all levels throughout Company.
• Adopt a coordinated approach to training and development across the Company and work closely with HR to ensure the integrity of the manufacturing process.
• Manage employees’ performance, identify and provide training to enhance their skills and career growth.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Management, Business or other relevant degree.
• Strong understanding of the furniture business, production & operations and quality standards, including customer’s orientation in furniture manufacturing.
• Preferably with a minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in managing manufacturing environment.
• Able to speak Vietnamese an advantage.
C. OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
• Be able to lead strategic improvements in the factory and overall business.
• Adopt an analytical and structured mindset to problem-solving.
• Apply technical knowledge and capabilities and taking a hands-on approach to resolving production & operational challenges.
• Be willing to lead, network and explore new ways of thinking.
• Maintain an outcome and high-performing mindset.