What We Can Offer
• Full P&L responsibility for the Region
• Month end closing of invoicing and cost allocations
• Point of escalation for customers beyond Site Management
• Periodic reporting of key finance metrics
• Setting budgets in line with DSV Country Management & Group’s expectation
• Development of new existing accounts – new services, channels
• Driving roll out of new DSV applications and programs to boost efficiency and visibility
• Monthly and QBRs with key clients
• Assisting Commercial Team with new business development projects
• Follow up on serious non-compliance incidents
• All other tasks deemed necessary by Management
2. Team Supervision
• Ensure operational stability and productivity of the entire operation
• Ensure team members have the necessary tools/resources to achieve assigned tasks in a quality/efficient manner.
• Monitor and assist team members with their role development
• Provide technical advice and resolution to work issues in the unit.
• Responsible for performance reviews, management and feedback of direct and indirect reports
• Succession planning
• Drives and actively manages the use of company databases and systems.
• Complete paperwork in a clear, legible and accurate manner.
• Report and analyse business results and targets/KPI’s.
• Ensure all customer details are maintained and kept up to date.
• Follow operational procedures at all times.
4. Occupational Health & Safety
• Comply with all safe work practices and procedures set in place by DSV.
• Enforce DSV OHS Policy and Procedures.
• Work with due care and consideration to safeguard own health and safety and the health and safety of others.
• Report incidents/accidents/near misses.
• Use equipment (including personal protection equipment) according to use and procedures ensuring that it is maintained in proper order.
• Comply with all environment practices and procedures set in place by DSV.
• Enforce DSV Environment Policy and Procedures.
• Work with due care and consideration to reduce waste and limit impact on the environment.
• Extensive visual/hearing involvement
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing deadlines