Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Ensure any requirements for procurement support are identified approved and procured in a timely, well-documented and cost-efficient manner.
2. Search for new sources of goods so that the company can benefit the most
3. Collect information, review and measure the performance evaluation data of suppliers in the market. From there, create a reliable database to choose the right supplier for the company
4. Directly negotiate with suppliers on prices, conditions, quantity... of goods
5. Negotiate the terms of the purchase contract with the supplier and the company representative to sign the contract
6. Directly supervise and check the partner's supply in terms of quantity, quality, delivery time based on the agreement signed in the contract
7. Complain or ask the supplier to compensate if there are errors compared to the contract terms.
8. Inventory and manage inventory to ensure that the production process of the business is not interrupted or stagnate.
9. Seeking partners for customs clearance service, oversea & domestics transportation service to short out the best partners both on price and service quality.
10. Working with customs officers directly if necessary for smooth customs declaration.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Minimum 2-3 years relevant working experience as procurement management in manufacturing companies. Having experience in logistics is an advantage
3. Financial management skills
4. Risk management skills
5. Leadership skills
6. Good communication skill
7. Good at English (both spoken and written)