Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Implement IT program comprising of multiple and interdependent complex projects within agreed project goal.
Key accountabilities (1)
1. Project management and implementation
- Manage assigned IT projects:
- Make plan and implement IT projects as assignment from IT Directors.
- Estimate and allocate required resource for project
- Do regular assessment of project status to timely report to IT Directors, IT PMO, Sponsor and other related stakeholders.
- Manage daily tasks of project. Be responsible to evaluate and ensure that the overall quality of project delivery before handing over to customer.
- Ensure the engagement of project stakeholders and the cooperation between related parties.
- Proactively assess project risks and issues, establish mitigation plan/ resolution plan and timely communicate and escalate to relevant stakeholders.
- Keep up-to-date record of project budget/ schedule/ scope/ resource.
- Prepare Business case for IT investment projects of bank (if required).
- Jointly evaluate and select IT solutions (if required).
- Manage project dependencies in the respective IT function/ domain as well as communicate and coordinate with other PMs if there is a dependency with projects in other IT function/ domains.
- Execute multiple projects concurrently from same and/ or different banking domains.
- Lead group of project managers for the successful delivery of assigned IT program
2. Process improvement and Innovation:
- Be responsible to study new technologies/ latest industry trends, acquired banking domain knowledge, Communicate, share and train to members to improve the professionalism and working efficiency.
- Lead and contribute to the improvement of project management processes.
Key Relationships - Line Manager:
Head of BU-IT Transformation.
Key Relationships - Subordinate:
Project team members.
Key Relationships - Internal relationship:
Key Relationships - External relationship:
Vendors and suppliers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Bằng cấp/Nghiệp vụ/ Certificates
Hold a bachelor degree postgraduate university degree in Technology or related major (MBA preferred)
- Own the certificate of Project Management Professional Certification (PMP / Prince 2)
- PgMP certification (preferred)
2. Kiến thức chuyên môn/ Professional Knowledge
Knowledge in IT systems
Knowledge and/or experiences in the banking systems (Important systems like Core banking, e-banking, treasury, data warehouse, payment, etc)
Master principles, methodology, processes and advanced practices in project management.
Master advanced IT management practices and methodology such as ITIL, COBIT
3. Kinh nghiệm/ Experience
Experience in banking technology or banking and finance: 12+ years
Experience in project management position: 12+ years
Experience in implementing both applications as well as infrastructure project
4. Ngoại ngữ (Tiếng Anh)/ English: Advanced