Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• To continue improving productivity and performance, accountable for headcount preparation, org structure design/changes at the functional level.
• To collaborate with the TA team to boost recruiting efficiency.
• In cooperation with the TA team ensuring talent mapping for effective talent pool management with the TA team
• Analyze/diagnose reports: TO, headcount schedule, etc. in order to produce insights and solutions.
• Responsible for the smooth administration of the PMP process (setting targets, mid-year/year-end evaluations, and calibration efficiency, etc.).
• Responsible for the rotation/development strategy for new talent (in future plan)
• Tasks include annual talent assessments and succession planning, as well as prompt and appropriate action, interventions, and retention/development/acceleration/management of talents.
• Work with the OD team to ensure that the training plan is enforced at the function/location level, as appropriate, based on the TNA.
• Ensure that the functional Induction program for new hires is properly implemented (co-ordinate with Sales Dev & respective functions)
• As nominated, be a facilitator in orientation and other training courses.
• Tracks and handles legal enforcement concerns to ensure that the company complies with local and national legislation, including internal regulations, labor codes, and disciplinary meetings.
• Ensure that all procedures, activities, and processes are carried out flawlessly and in accordance with Company regulatory requirements.
• Is in charge of providing Employee & Industrial Relations (ER/IR) to the company (knowledge of legislative changes and their effect on the company, relationships with works councils/unions, government/regulatory bodies, the community, etc).
• Provide HR services to the business.
• Attending formal and informal meetings, as well as market visits, helps you to keep your business acumen sharp.
• Contributes to the company's talent plan by gaining insight and analyzing people-related market challenges and opportunities.
• Implements and coordinates transition programs to promote the business's increased organizational effectiveness.
• To provide HR solutions/resolve problems, communicates with HR experts and business associates both within and outside the organization.
• To run the HR agenda OTIF, communicate with and influence a larger circle of internal and external stakeholders.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Background in social sciences/ economics/ HR
• Minimum 5 years of experiences in HR management
• Good at business partnering mindset and communication skill
• People skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Sharp at business understanding and general knowledge in HR
• Self-driven, proactive, can-do spirit for improvement.
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
• Proactive, innovative and excellent team player with strong commitment to drive business result.
• Good skill of public speaking.
• Fluent in English and computer skills.