Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• This oversight includes day to day record maintenance, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the financial reporting function, treasury management and tax preparation.
• The Division Controller provides management to the Finance team and ensures integrity of all financial information
Key Result Areas
• Day-to-day financial management: Together with the Finance team, handle day financial management.
• Reporting: Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
• Liaise with external bodies: Liaise with external bodies in order to keep as well as external partners up to date and in the right.
• Learning and growth: Assist the Director with improving financial systems.
• Ensure Integrity: Ensure Integrity of all financial information. Uphold integrity of financial information
• Values & Ethos: To operate upholding the values to ensure a working environment that is safe, encouraging and inspiring to all staffs.
• Work closely with ATV Chief Accountant to handle tax reporting: personal income tax, VAT monthly input – output report, quarterly, yearly Corporate Income tax and Tax matters etc.;
• Coordinate with ATV Chief Accountant and external auditors.
• Any and all other responsibilities, in addition to those mentioned above, as assigned by management.
• Self: Managing self to maximize results.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Day to day financial management:
• Reviews accounts payables and weekly check runs.
• Work with the finance department to ensure transparency and accountability of all reporting.
• Monitor all aspects of management expense accounts.
• Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws.
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
• Responsible for all taxes obligations.
2. Prepare and report:
• Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
• Weekly: Cash flow forecast.
• Monthly: Cash flow forecast, Monthly budget, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Outstanding Debtors and Creditors Listing, Department Variance Reports (Budget vs. Actual), Tax Report, VAT Report.
• Yearly: Annual reports, Annual Budget.
3. Liaise with external bodies:
• Liaise with external bodies including suppliers, customers, government, company International, tax department.
• Note correspondence between company and external bodies.
4. Learning and growth:
• Assist the Director with improving financial systems.
• Monitor existing systems and processes and suggest improvements in maintaining the accuracy of the accounting records for all company operations, both present & future.
• Assist the Director in developing, implementing and maintaining financial policies and procedures to ensure accurate and timely monthly financial reports including the income statement and balance sheet as well as fulfilling any reporting requirements for external organizations.
5. Ensure Integrity:
• Ensure Integrity of all financial information. Uphold integrity of financial information.
• Manage Finance team in order to ensure integrity, honesty and confidentiality.
• Ensure third parties never have insight in company’s and company partner’s confidential information.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting and 3 years of Accountant Management.
• Well developed technical skills in the following areas: English communication (written & verbal), Management Skills, Numerical competence, Reporting Skills, Business Awareness.
• 70% of the time sitting; 30% of the time standing or walking. Physically able to move computers, monitors, and install cabling in building. Direct contact with clients, managers, and employees. Must be able to hear and see with 100% accuracy with or without correction.
• Travel maybe required based on company needs. Must be open to occasional evening work/weekends.