Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
KPMG Consulting - Governance Risk Compliance team helps companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives and provide them with the information needed to help them managing risks in pursue of their strategic and financial goals.
We specialize in providing a comprehensive and cohesive client service solution such as corporate governance, risk management and compliance, internal audit, continuous auditing and monitoring.
Risk Consulting professionals will assist clients to design, implement and monitor their assurance mechanisms including risk and internal controls management, outsourced and co-sourced internal audit services, establish and evaluate the effectiveness of the internal audit function, compliance reviews in relation to standards, contractual agreement, laws and regulations.
About the role
Involve in internal audit reviews, risk and controls assessment, internal controls testing, compliance reviews, investigations, process re-engineering and providing value-added recommendations.
• Assist with scope definition, requirements gathering, design programs, testing, reporting, training, implementation support and review.
• Delivering projects from planning to closure and perform first review of team member’s work.
• Assist with the preparation of proposals, business development, and practice administration.
• Serve as a liaison between clients and upper management.
• Identify and communicate technical matters to both clients and upper management.
• Serve as mentor to consultants and new hires
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent.
- Post graduate completion is desirable.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in either external and/or internal audits (senior level)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of:
Audit methodologies including financial and operational audits (e.g. risk-based audit, process improvement audit, compliance audit etc),
Auditing principles and procedures,
Risk assessment, and
Internal controls (including IT controls)
- Demonstrated good industry knowledge in either financial service/banking, FMCG, real estate and others
- Effective report writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to make and sustain meaningful client relationships
- Demonstrated supervisory and teamwork experience
- Well established understanding of business dynamics and operations
- Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
- Ability to travel
- Demonstrated “can do” attitude with fast learning ability