Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Check and verify invoices from vendors purchase on a monthly basis;
• Ensure all invoices have full supporting documents, follow internal procedures are compliant with Vietnam Accounting Standards and Tax Regulations;
• Input and control data via accounting software;
• Preparing (print, classification and archive) hard copies of monthly accounting documentations for Senior Accountant to review and sign off;
• Preparing and filing in master files for allocated clients;
• Going out to prepare and lodge dossiers with the authorities and banks;
• Analyzing specific accounts/ transactions on regular basis and taking appropriate actions;
• Preparing and completing ongoing corporate tax obligations and commitments;
• Preparing monthly financial reports for review;
• Ensure the quality of everything that is undertaken by Acclime is of the highest international standards.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Graduate from a Vietnamese university with a major in Accounting.
• Desire to work in a Vietnamese accounting role within an international Business environment.
• Confident intermediate English (spoken and written).
• Confidence working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Exposure to different VAS compliant accounting software.
Skills & Prerequisites
• Strong Teamwork: Being flexible and able to work independently but also in a group.
• Solid Interpersonal Skills: being able to influence and guide clients and colleagues across a broad range of professional and personal needs.
• Highly Motivated: self-driven, with the ability to use their own initiative, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to solve problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Analytical Skills: ability and experience in analysing issues, updating policy documents, checklists, templates, and procedures. Ability to look at client results and make recommendations.
• Proactive, hardworking and responsible
• Willing to learn and to be trained
• Competitive salary package
• Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
• Attendance at training courses
• Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
• Parking provided. Telephone allowance also provided.
How to apply
Applications should be sent, in English to Recruitment Manager at:
HCMC office address:
Level 9, Lim Tower 3, 29A Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 1
Visit our website for further information: https://vietnam.acclime.com/