What We Can Offer
Chi Minh City. The position is for a newly graduated individual,
seeking to commence their first professional role. The Graduate
Payroll Officer will be trained whilst working as part of a team
responsible for meeting all aspects of clients' relevant payroll, compliance,
reporting and labor consulting needs in accordance with service agreements.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Gathering, checking, collecting and managing data of timesheets, production
efficiency data to make sure having right data for calculating salary, bonus;
• Ensure all payroll sheets have full supporting documents, follow internal
procedures are compliant with Vietnam Labor Standards, Social Medical
Unemployment Insurances Law and Tax Regulations;
• Process payments with required support via banks considering supplier
requirements, on a timely and accurate basis;
• Input and control data via Payroll software;
• Preparing (print, classification and archive) hard copies of monthly Payroll
documentations (salary table, SHUI report and PIT report) if requires;
• Preparing and filing in master files for allocated clients;
• Going out to work with the authorities for SHUI, Tax, other related clients ;
• Preparing monthly SHUI and PIT reports for reviewing;
• Undertake payroll related activities, including PIT and insurance needs;
• Ensure the quality of everything that is undertaken by Domicile is of the
highest international standards;
• Translate material as client’s demand;
• Prepare some parts of process relating to HR Consulting as assignment;
• Involvement with the training and development of staff and internal standards
so that quality is paramount at every stage.
• Graduate from a Vietnamese university with a major in Human Resources,
Law, Foreign Language, Accounting or other related fields.
• Desire to work in a Vietnamese HR role within an international Business
• Confident intermediate English (spoken and written)
• Confidence working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Skills & Prerequisites
• Strong Teamwork: Able to work within a team, and to lead teams and individuals to achieve goals and objectives.
• Solid Interpersonal Skills: being able to influence and guide clients and colleagues across a broad range of professional and
• Highly Motivated: self-driven, with the ability to use their own initiative, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to solve problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Willing to learn and to be trained
• Proactive, hardworking and responsible
• Competitive salary package
• Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
• Attendance at training courses
• Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
• Parking provided. Telephone allowance also provided.
HCMC office address:
- Level 9, Abacus Tower, 58 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 1, HCMC.