Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Success in this role requires a spirit of collaboration, coupled with clear and adaptive communication skills. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous start-up environment in which you're empowered to think creatively, take expansive ownership, and implement processes where they make sense.
What will you do:
- Manage a team of 5 members including Graphic designers and Content writers
- Ensure design excellence by articulating a bar for quality
- Shape, champion, and mature a collaborative design process with your team and cross-functional partners
- Work closely with your team of software engineers to ensure technical feasibility of your ideas and accurate implementation of your designs
- Join weekly meeting with headquarters in Canada
- Create client branding and prepare packaging designs in accordance with client brand
- Design Digital Content for Facebook Fanpage, Zalo, Instagram and other social media channels
- Design digital assets such as Banners for Website, E-newsLetter, Flyers and blog posts
- Design product labels and product packaging
- Design websites and landing pages
- Create custom 2d / 3d motion graphics
- Work with content marketer on marketing campaigns
- Other duties assigned by company leadership.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3+ years experience working in a supervisory role specializing in graphic design, cross functional product team
- Strong leadership skills
- Lead the design team in the creation of concepts, site maps, flows, navigation strategies and prototypes
- Collaborate with cross-functional design teams on process, interaction design and flows
- Organize and delegate work to other experience designers as appropriate and provide mentorship
- Eagerness to spend much of your time working collaboratively
- Ability to create and design packaging in accordance with client demand
- Must have previous experience with creating company branding
- Ability to accurately estimate and delegate work so that it is delivered on time
- Experience in 2D/3D Motion Graphic
- Have a good understanding of layout, lighting, colors, proportions, perspectives and animations
- Have a good understanding of style guidelines, design process, storyboard
- Fluently use Adobe Suite software (AE, AI, PS), Maya, Cinema4D, ....
- Ability to develop creative ideas and concepts in accordance with the requirements of products and projects
- Fluency in design software such as (Photoshop, Illustrator ...) and video editing (Premiere, After Effects ...)
- Fluent English in both written and communication.
Reasons why you may love working here with us:
• A clear vision of your career progress and Opportunities for personal and professional growth: performance review every 6 months
• International and professional working environment with a great team: Clearly-defined internal process and top-notched facilities including iMac, iPhone, Android for testing
• Performance based year-end bonus
• Lunch allowance
• Premium health insurance including dental coverage
• You are encouraged to have a life outside of work: regular team building activities, company dinner, tickets to conferences...
• Opportunities for international exchanges.