Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Report to: Sales & Marketing Manager
We are looking for a graphic designer to create and manage digital and print designs for our marketing needs. The designer's responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
Your typical duties include but not limited to:
• Develop concepts and execute design to the satisfaction of Blacksheep and its partners alike, following their brand identity standards,
• Create designs, layouts and mockups, product packaging, landing pages etc. as needed for print and digital,
• Provide specs and input/request production estimates from vendors as needed (ie. photographers, illustrators, printers, web developers, app developers),
• Coordinate with appropriate vendors to make sure final production worked as expected,
• Assist in the coordination of photo sessions, as needed,
• Proactively manage digital file storage and organization,
• Support in editing video when needed,
• Other relevant tasks when required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Be service-oriented. Be able to build and maintain positive, productive relationships with partners,
• Proficient in using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign…
• Have a solid understanding of professional printing practices and standards,
• Do what you say - Say what you do. We seek for people who communicate their commitment clearly and make sure they stay commited to it,
• Be able to adapt to the changing needs of the company,
• Have strong organizational skills and an eye for detail and accuracy,
• Be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects,
• Continue to research, learn and share new practices for our betterment,
• Be a team player, willing to jump in across accounts when needed,
• Know how to edit videos is an advantage,
• 2+ years of experience in designing,
• Decent English communication skills
Please note: Applicants will be required to submit a detailed portfolio, outlining their experience and previous works.
• Opportunity to work in an international, friendly, creative, and active environment.
• 20 annual leaves, plus Public holidays
• Maximun 5 remote working days per month
• Flexible working hour
• Premium private insurance
• Full salary during 2-month probation
• Computer and other tools are provided
• Opportunity to approach most advanced technology in the world.