Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
▪ Manage the day-to-day workflow and output of the team, prioritizing and assigning
▪ Provide guidance and leadership on projects/jobs; create and implement additional training and
development as needed
▪ Work planning and human resource development
▪ Create layout for Nordic magazines based on given guidelines and requirements.
▪ Create product instruction layout and adapt to multiple languages following clients’ CVI
(Corporate Visual Identity).
▪ Combine graphics, written content, and advertisements to create visually appealing layouts.
▪ Able to create the final artwork and prepare final files that meet the client's specifications.
▪ Other tasks assigned by Head of Production.
You will work in shifts to collaborate with our customers around the world who operate in different time zones to ours. Shifts will be rotated weekly and arranged by the team leader:
▪ Day shift: 09:00 AM – 17:30 PM
▪ Morning shift: 07:00 AM – 03:00 PM
▪ Evening shift: 03:00 PM – 11:00 PM
▪ Afternoon shift: 01:00 PM – 09:00 PM
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
▪ At least 5 years of experience in producing marketing materials and creative assignments and 2 years of experience at a management level
▪ Advanced knowledge of creative graphic design
▪ Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, advanced level in InDesign
▪ Experience in using CVI/brand guidelines, marketing and communication materials
▪ Knowledge about printing techniques, color profiles, and printing material
▪ Can communicate internally and understand clients' briefs in English.
▪ Social insurance and annual health check.
▪ Extensive learning & development programs, including training and coaching.
▪ Flat hierarchies and cross-departmental collaboration.
▪ Free lunch or dinner together in the company.
Would you like to join us on our journey?
If you think that you would be agreat fit for our role , please apply by submitting your information as required below