Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
**Working location: District 2.
We are seeking a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join our team on a temporary basis. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating visual concepts, designing graphics, and producing high-quality digital and print materials for our company. The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio showcasing a range of design work and be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment. This is a temporary position that will last for a period of four months, with possible full-time opportunity after the temp period.
- Develop and design creative solutions that align with the company's branding and marketing goals
- Create visually appealing graphics for digital and print materials such as social media graphics, banners, brochures, newsletters, and presentations
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team and other stakeholders to ensure that all design projects are delivered on time and meet the company's standards
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadlines
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure that all designs are innovative and relevant
- Ensure that all designs are consistent with the company's brand identity and style guide
- Work with printers and other vendors to ensure that all print materials are produced to the highest quality standards
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum of 2 years of professional graphic design experience
- Excellent design skills with a strong portfolio showcasing a range of design work
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Adobe Acrobat and other design software
- Understanding of print production and digital design best practices
Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Excellent communication and collaboration skills with remote marketing team in U.S.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadlines
- Flexibility to work on a temporary basis for a period of four to six months
**If you are a talented and creative Graphic Designer who is passionate about design and looking for a temporary opportunity to showcase your skills, please apply with your resume and portfolio - candidates without portfolio will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!