Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build-up & manage accounting control system to ensure the accounting jobs of company in compliance with the accounting principles & government law
• Review and improve accounting and operating procedures with appropriate internal controls and measures.
• Work with Accountant at BUs level for developing consolidation report timely accurately, review accounting entries of BUs financial reports (PnL, BS, CF) and maintain General Ledger & Trial balances with end of month reporting Prepare Group Financial Statements including P & L, Balance Sheet. Ensure timely and accurate closing and submission of accounts according to local and group requirements
• Ensure adequate control in place and continuously striving for improvements across the finance function
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date AP and AR records and prepare and bank reconciliation.
• Review daily cash balances and maintain cash flow projections
• Improvement of internal processes (payment, procurement, etc.)
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to implement new systems (MISA, Microsoft Dynamics)
• Support to Manage & eliminate cash flow, payment, tax risk…
• Work with auditors on quarterly and annual audits
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Qualifications & Experience:
• University graduated, major in Finance/Accounting. Big4 background is a plus.
• Minimum 5 years experience as Chief Accountant in foreign companies.
- Certificate: Chief Accounting
- Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
• Strong Knowledge of VAS including tax legislation, IFRS is a must. US GAAP is a plus
• Fluent English skills (both written and verbal).
• Familiar with using ERP, Misa
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
• Work well under high pressure and strict deadlines.
• Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail but also have a desire to understand the big picture
• Transparent, detail-oriented with analytical and problem-solving mindset
WHY YOU WILL LOVE JOINING US?
FOR YOU TO JOIN
● Financial Well-being: A competitive salary with 13th month salary, annual performance bonus and a variety of allowances.
● Salary review: annually or on excellent performance.
● Activities: company trips, team-building, and other customized monthly bonding events.
● Annual leaves: 16 days off and 01 Birthday Leave per year.
● Healthcare: annual health check, insurance according to Labor Law and extra Bao Viet Insurance package.
● Working Environment: dynamic, friendly environments with working time flexibility (Mon-Fri), and other perks include snacks, coffee, and healthy food provided daily suited for hardworking, fun, and team collaboration.
FOR YOU TO GROW
● Ambition: We are now keeping on with our hyper growth to multicategory, multichannel, multimarket, and expanding into the world largest e-commerce enabler. Hence, there will continuously be opportunities to challenge yourself, learn new skills and knowledge.
● Challenges: Your voice can always be heard as we embrace the eagerness of learning and sharing. You can be your own boss and create your own value with the ability to take initiative and make decisions in all aspects of work.
● Chances: Be led and coached by experienced and inspirational leaders and participate in various training courses where you can enlarge your knowledge and experience in the E-commerce and Supply Chain industry.
FOR YOU TO STAY
● People: Having a headquarter in the US and an operation office in Vietnam, our team is young and highly motivated. You will be working with and alongside members having experiences from International Corporations or high profile from Vietnam that share the same passion and dedication.
● Culture: Our working environment is humble, collaborative and 100% healthy. We promote Exchange & Speak out, you can receive transparent and supportive feedback so you can perform the best.
● Career path: Provide you a great career path, open to rotating for your better understanding of the company and contribute across many of our functions.
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!